WCPM 2023 Free Communications
Please carefully read the following guidelines and submission rules.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English via the official Congress online submission system.
- Submitted abstracts must not include already published data.
- Academic titles will not be used in authors’ names.
- Abbreviations should not be used in the abstract.
- Abstracts must be structured using the following subheadings: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions and Keywords and should not be more than 750 words.
- All speakers participating in a CME activity are expected to disclose to the audience any financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in an educational presentation.
- Submitters must select a preference for oral or poster presentation.
- By submission of your abstract, you do accept that all or a portion of presentations, comments, documents and presentation slides/videos presented will be recorded and may be selected for a recorded and on demand web portal for members and other users.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published and by submitting your abstract you already agree to transfer the copyright for your accepted abstract.
- Please make sure that your abstract is proofread and spell-checked as the accepted abstracts will be published verbatim.
Abstract submission key dates
- 1st October 2022: Abstract submission opens
- 5th February 2023: Abstract submission deadline
- 15th February 2023: Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Organizing Secretariat
- 20th February 2023: Deadline for presenting authors registration in the Congress.
Fill in the requested fields. (*Mandatory fields)
Submitter: add your contact details
Authors as they appear in the abstract: add one by one the authors and select the presenting author checking the appropriate box
Format, Topic and Title of the Abstract: select if you prefer Oral or Poster presentation; select the Topic of your abstract and then type or copy/paste the abstract’s title.
Abstract: type in or copy/paste in each field
- OBJECTIVE: indicate primary purpose of study.
- METHODS: description of data sources, subjects, design measurements and data analysis.
- RESULTS: summary of the main findings.
- CONCLUSIONS: study’s conclusion and/or implication of the results.
- KEYWORDS: list up to 5 keywords separated by commas.
- Disclaimer: Disclose any potential conflict of interests.
You will receive a confirmation message via e-mail, along with a PIN code to check the abstract’s status, download or edit your abstract’s text or Authors’ list. You can edit your abstract until the submission deadline (Feb 5, 2023).
- Congenital anomalies (diagnosis, treatment and outcome)
- Genetic anomalies
- Hypertensive disorders and fetal growth restriction
- Twin pregnancies
- Preterm Birth
- Obstetric care and maternal disease in pregnancy
- High risk pregnancies and neonatal management and outcomes
- Infertility and reproductive care
- Adverse outcomes in pregnancy (stillbirth, intrauterine death)
- Placental and umbilical cord disorders
- Changes in the mother and newborn care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Chorionamnionitis and neonatal outcome
- The future of the extremely preterm newborn
- Neonatal outcome of assisted pregnancies
- The first thousand days of life